Wednesday 19 December 2012

Happy Festive Feasting!


It's been a little too long between posts I think, but with good reason. December has been full of  activity so far including Christmas preparations, special orders, stock production for lots of markets (including MoMa on the 22nd!!) moving house, phew... and to top it off plans and council applications for our very own outlet!! So I'm not going to be too hard on myself for not posting sooner!

Our first appearance at MoMa will be this Saturday 22nd December, we are very excited! The first market was last Saturday and of course I went along to have a look. It was pretty cool, the space is brilliant, it was like being at a food and wine festival/music festival/market and despite yucky weather there were stacks of people.

Stay tuned for lots of pics from Saturday, I'll post as soon as I can. Did I mention we're also hosting the family Christmas lunch at our place on the 25th and that I still have a few presents to buy, including one for a 14 year old boy and have absolutely no idea what to get him!!!

Happy festive season and may the new year bring peace, love, good health and joy to all. xxx
 

No comments:

Post a Comment